Single lets can sometimes be very time consuming due to constant tenant requests and costly due to expensive high street agent fees, especially since the tenant fee ban that has come in place on the 1st June 2019. Now landlords have to pay even more than they previously would have.
Here at KK Property Investors, we aim to deliver a service that is fair to both parties and therefore we charge a fixed fee for the management of your property, if the property is empty we do not charge you anything!
We are able to offer fully managed services for your single let property including:
1. Being the first point of contact for your tenants regarding any issues they may have such as being locked out or a repair being needed.
2. Finding new tenants for your property quickly to reduce voids, we advertise on the most popular portals in the UK including Zoopla and Right Move to ensure that your rooms are filled as quickly as possible.
3. We also carry out all referencing checks, Inventories, deposit protection, tenancy agreements and carry out all viewings to ensure you receive a full service and peace of mind.
4. Remind you of any certificate renewals and servicing requirements that are upcoming, such as EPC, Gas Safety Certificate, PAT testing etc.
5. Carry out property inspections once every 6 - 8 months, whichever is preferred by the landlord. To ensure the tenants are taking care of your property.
6. We provide an after hour call line for tenants in the event of an emergency, lock out or a repair needed to be assessed/fixed, this is included in the monthly fixed fee.
The duties on the above list are not exhaustive and the duties will be assessed and chosen based on the landlord's individual preferences and the individual property in question.
We also provide a monthly management report to all of our landlords which enables you to stay in the loop and know what is going on at your property. The list includes key elements such as number of tenants, number of viewings, maintenance notes and amount spent, tenant feedback and much more.
We believe in only charging when there is something to charge for, therefore if your property is empty we will not charge you for it and instead be more motivated to have it filled up (We can also offer invoicing our fee instead of collecting rent, if preferred by the landlord).
Prices from £49 per property per calendar month and £169 per successful tenant found (inc viewings, contracts, referencing, inventory and deposit protection
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you would like to find out more!
Feel free to call us for a discussion about your property or to find out more about our services. Our contact details can be found on the "Let us help you" page or alternatively click below to be taken to the page.